Typical Help to Buy Example
With Help to Buy you can…
- Own a New Home with only 5% Deposit
- Have a Low Interest Equity Loan from the Government
- Take up to 25 years to repay the loan which is interest free for the first 5 years
- Enjoy lower mortgage repayments
Buying a Saul Home with Help to Buy…
Help to Buy makes new build homes available to all home buyers who wish buy a new home. Wether you’re a first time buyer or upgrading your family home, Help to buy might be able to assist.
They offer up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price to the buyer through an equity loan funded by the Government.
The 7 steps of Help to Buy…
- You reserve the plot of your choice for a fee of £500 and instruct a solicitor of your choice
- Complete a property information form which Saul Homes will send to the help to buy agent
- Make initial mortgage enquiries
- The help to buy agent will check the property information form and grant you authority to proceed
- Complete a full mortgage application
- Wait about 8 weeks for the legal & mortgage process to be completed
- Receive the keys for your NEW HOME
Please refer to the ‘Help to Buy Government website‘ for more information.